Saturday, December 26, 2015

The one with introduction

Introduction,

I have finally found the courage to write and create a blog! It's not the biggest thing in the world I guess, some people have been doing it for a very long timeeeee and even consider this blog thing as their main job and become very successful.

There were times a tried to write things, for example I have this story in my head since I was in junior high about a group of friends but then I stopped writing because after a few words I just don't think that it was quite good enough hahahaa. There was also a time I have another fiction story in my head but then I thought (again) it was a bit weird if people read it. I kinda have the same feeling about this introduction hahahaa! But a friend of mine said that if you want to be a writer, it's pretty easy. You just have to write something. No matter how much you feel hesitate about it. Just write and see what happens.

So here I am. I don't think that i'm going to tell you guys about those stories I have in my head, even though personally, I think it's a fantastic story haha but I want to share something else. Things that people might be relate with and find it informative or even inspire one single person and make the world a better place, like Michael Jackson said. Heal the worlldddd~

I think that's all for the introduction, anyway my name is Rizky Ditiardi! I don't think it's important but yeah that's me. I'll see you guys in the next storiesss. BYE for now! #somethingbigiscoming

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages